- It is impossible to be in the presence of God in a “sinful nature” when you die. It’s simply impossible. The very Nature of God cannot partake with Sin. Impossible! His Essence/Being/Nature simply cannot. Impossible!
- God needs to “clean” things up! So He needs to get rid of “sin” somehow. You need to accept that something is wrong “in” and “with” you in your nature as well as everywhere around us in the world. Something is “fudged” up.
- Instead of judging us, God came as a man (Jesus of Nazareth) and he took upon himself the punishment (cleansing) of those who believe in His work on the cross. For a moment, Scripture tells that Jesus “became sin” (2 Cor. 5:21) and was thus judged. (His abandonment on the Cross). So sin is out!
- It is imperative that you simply believe that Jesus took your punishment (sin). God requires FAITH… your heart… (Accessible to all and free to all… no excuse).
- You need a new “relationship” with God. (From “God” to “Father”). All you need to do is admit to God that you are sinful and you need His intervention. Remember, salvation must come from outside of our natural order of things. In other words, it must come from outside the human realm. The solution is vertical (God), not horizontal (Man or Religion). All men need salvation.
- By faith in the work of Jesus on the cross, you will receive the Holy Spirit in your body, soul and spirit. Henceforth, the Spirit will convince you, guide you in all things and give you enjoyment, power and peace.
- Be baptized. That is the outward demonstration of your stand as a Christian and your proof of obedience as a Believer in Christ. A symbol of the death of the old nature and the resurrection into New Life. Jesus was baptized. (Exclusions apply here. Faith “saves” you, baptism brings you into the Kingdom the moment you are baptized. Eternal Life is not only for tomorrow).
“Christ had no sin, but God made him become sin so that in Christ we could become right with God.” 2 Corinthians 5:21Tell us about you. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Time to know more about God.